Providing emergency relief and resources
to Henderson County residents who are in financial crisis
Help From IAM
Interfaith Assistance Ministry is open for services on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm.
There are occasional times when IAM must close early in order to serve the people who have already arrived and signed in. If you are planning to come at the end of the day, you can call to be sure we will be open. Appointments may also be made in some cases. Call 697-7029 for more information.
You MUST be a resident of Henderson County in order to receive services and MUST bring the following:
- Proof that you, or the client you are representing, is a Henderson County resident
- Photo ID
- Names and date of birth of family members living with you
- Pay stubs and/or proof of other household income
- Eviction notice if help with rent is needed
- Shut-off notice if help is needed with power or utility bill (IAM CANNOT assist you with a cut-off notice that is effective that day. A minimum of two (2) working days is required to properly handle cut-offs.)
- Monthly bill verification
- Medicine bottle if help is needed with prescription refill
- New medicine (bring in prescription)